Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sulking ? Am I ?

It's not easy to ignore someone who we care isn't it ? but I have no choice , If I didn't do that way he won't noticed that I'm sulking . I know you were busy , eventhough you had no time to text me , to call me but at least TELL me that you are working , with who and where , so I didnt act like this . When I'm acting like this , you started said something "rubbish" that have no logical at all . Sad when I'm kidding with someone else ? sure can but see whose the person first . Should a boyfriend jealous and take serious when we joking about wedding with someone who we called "gayboy" ? Fyi sweetheart , he never like a girl like me . OK ? think it very well and throw away all your bad thinking . It is nonsense . I dont want to say much about you . You now all grown up and you can think by yourself , you not a kid anymore . I really hope that you can think what is good and what is bad for you .

No comments:

Post a Comment